Don't you love a good Yard Sale? Or if you are here is Australia we tend to call them Garage Sales - where you go through and spring clean your house and find all of your 'junk' and sell it off one Saturday morning to your neighbors, friends and classified advertisement readers, who then claim it as their treasure. We have found literally hundreds of items that are anothers' trash and they really have become treasures to us!
So - without further ado - this is a call for all Sydney-siders and surrounding friends to come and see the BEHEMOTH of all Garage Sales - I'm not joking. Here's what will be there:
- Vintage & Designer furniture (in great condition too - not junk!)
- Vintage Kitchen ware (think funky teacups and pots)
- Baby clothes (new stuff - not vomit-laden :)
- Vintage jewellery
- New T-shirts (super cheap)
- Vintage frames
- 1000's of photographs (old and new of ol' Sydney Town)
- There is soooo much more I forget what else there is!
- CUPCAKES - yes you heard correctly! Tiffany will be making and selling her delicious cupcakes too - so it's more of a pop around and have a cuppa with us while you shop!
The best thing though - we are clearing a huge amount of stock from the stores - so vintage dresses will be on sale too - the cheapest being only $5 and the most expensive being a mere $15!! Also we are clearing out the stores of all our Sass & Bide designer jeans for only $35, and the mohair cardy's for only $30 - but only at the Garage Sale!
Here are the details:
- 8 am start (plenty of parking!)
- THIS WEEKEND!! 29th October 2011
- 40 Thomas Street, Parramatta, Sydney
We hope you can come and meet us and hopefully take home some delightful vintage goodies!!
Did I mention it was a behemoth of sales? That translates to huge, massive, once in a lifetime opportunity. You really don't want to miss out.
Enter our current giveaway HERE!
For the Love of Vintage
Lara & Tura xx